BLOGGER TEMPLATES TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Inuyasha series

So first of all I want to say sorry for not posting in forever but I am going to try again so her it goes.

So I started reading these books a long time ago and then stoped but one day. I had the 7th one at my house so I read it and fell in love with them so it has been like 3 months and i am waiting to get the 29th one because I got to get them from the library so that suck but yeah I love love love them. I have a Major crush on the main character inuyasha :D

This is what the first one is about.
After falling through an ancient well, schoolgirl Kagome has become the defender of both modern and 16th-century Japan against the forces of myth and darkness. But if she thought the horrors she and partner Inu-Yasha have faced so far were bad, she hasn't met Inu-Yasha's family yet. This installment includes the final fight with the soulless, seductive Yura of the Hair.
I got this info from goodreads.com

I give this book a 10!

Can't say anything abo
ut the characters in the first book because more come and they get better


InuYasha, Volume 1

1 comments:

Shari said...

So glad to see you've joined us in the blogging world.